Demand Response Overview
This two hour DR course provides participants (Curtailment Service Providers (CSPs), Load Serving Entities (LSEs), and Electric Distribution Companies (EDCs)) with a 101 level overview of DR participation in PJM Markets and Reliability Activities, including options and requirements for participation, Compliance and Settlements, Emergency Procedures, and important updates to PJM DR programs.
Load Serving Entities/Electric Distribution Co.
Curtailment Service Providers
- Introduction to Demand Response
- Emergency and Economic Programs Overview
- Load Management (RPM) Overview
- CBL Examples and Verification
- Compliance and Settlements
- Day Ahead Market Overview
There is no charge to PJM members or Governmental Entities. Non-members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact Training Support
for more details