Existing Members

member Member Forms contains links to a wide variety of forms that may be needed by members.

Information is also available for members to withdraw from PJM.

Change Company Name

In order to change your company name on the PJM Interconnection agreement, you will need to provide four documents: 1) a letter to Andy Ott on your company letterhead giving the new company name and the effective date of the change, 2) a copy of the name change filing certified by the Secretary of State, 3) an updated Affiliate Disclosure form reflecting the new company name, and 4) an updated W9 reflecting the new company name. Please send all materials electronically to MembershipForms@pjm.com.

If you have any questions, please contact us.