Market Optimization Workshop
This three-day workshop discusses the theory and application of optimization as it applies to the scheduling and dispatch of the PJM system. The course explores the economic and operational factors impacting market optimization, unit commitment and economic dispatch. Software simulation exercises are utilized to demonstrate concepts.
MOC Generation Dispatcher
- Introduction to Market Optimization
- Market Optimization Variables
- Factors Impacting Optimization
- PJM Day-Ahead & Real-Time Energy Markets
- Contingency Analysis
- Interpretation of Market Results
NERC ILA #:
There is no charge to PJM Members or Governmental Entities. Non-Members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact Training Support
for more details.