This topic provides a more detailed description of the FTR auction & ARR allocation process than the ARR/FTR Basics course. The details of Financial Transmission Rights auctions and auction clearing process along with Auction Revenue Rights allocation process will all be defined and explained with use of examples.
Load Serving Entities/Electric Distribution Co.
- ARR/FTR Market Schedule
- Annual ARR Allocation Process
- FTR Auctions & Bilateral Trading
- Market Settlements
- Annual ARR Allocation Example
- Annual FTR Auction Example
- FTR Center and Market User Interfaces
- Credit Requirements with Examples
CEH/CEU eligible on completion of all course sessions.
There is no charge to PJM Members or Governmental Entities. Non-Members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact Training Support
for more details.