MSRS Release Notes
About This Release
The MSRS refreshed application has been updated to include some enhancements as a result of feedback from our member community. Below please find a list of the enhancements that have been included in the 1.0.4 release.
- A maximum of fifteen Custom Categories can be created per User.
- A User will now have the ability to add an unlimited number of reports to each Custom Category
- Batching logic has been added allowing the User the ability to download a maximum of 25 reports at a time on the Billing Details, Reports, and Download List tabs.
- A progress bar has been added to indicate when downloads are in progress on the Billing Details, Reports and Download List tabs.
Existing Feature Improvements
- Sorting and filtering has been removed from the Net Total table.
- The start and end dates selected on the date picker will match the start and end dates that populate in the table.
- The Category field has been updated to reflect the primary category in which the report name is associated with instead of displaying “All Reports”.
- The Download List table has been updated to allow Users to extend the amount of reports without distorting the table formatting.